Sensibo sales team brings IOT products to a global level. Our products are sold in every country worldwide, and we’re searching for you to join our team to grow our sales further.
As “Global Sales Manager” you will constantly pursue new sales opportunities and support the business development process.
You will report to the Head of Sales and work closely with the CEO and CBO to close sale deals, pursue new leads, develop new relationships, industries, and growth vectors. You will connect with existing and potential clients, communicate our products to a broad range of audiences, and break down the market barriers. Internally, You will apply your strong quantitative skills to analyze priorities and metrics, and be a crucial point of contact within the team to reflect business needs.Responsibilities
- ”Hunter” Proactively Interact with Distributors, Energy/Utility & HVAC and seek new business opportunities and new potential customers.
- Manage outbound and inbound leads
- Develop and introduce Sensibo in new markets
- Understand customer’s needs and build product offerings to provide the best tailor-made solutions to the customers.
- Partnering with Logistics, operations, marketing, and dev teams to ensure the satisfaction of the customer and successful growth of accounts
- Suggest product customization to the dev team to address client needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Define pricing strategy with new customers and projects
- 2 years experience with proven results in similar sales roles (relatively long sale cycles, RFPs, Lead generation, negotiations)
- Master or Bachelor degree in Sales/Business Development or equivalent experience
- Advantage - Global sales management in the fields of Energy/HVAC experience
- A closer - someone who constantly pushes to close deals.
- You are excited to work in a high-growth Start-Up company and to help develop new products.
- Highly independent and motivated to get things done
- You are fluent in English, good practice of any other widely spoken language is a plus.
*This position doesn't entail managing a sales team.For more information about the position, please visit: sensibo.com/pages/careers